Who is the idiot calling me up? I’m so vexed up with you, Chandoo.
I’ve called and texted you many times all night. But you didn’t care to reply
to any of those. You should call me up and wish me
for today is my birthday. Rather I’m calling you up. There was an emergency. So..
– What emergency? JD met with an accident.
– What! An accident? Hold on, the doctor is here. Doctor, please see to it
that JD survives. I’m even willing to give him my heart
if need arises. Please make sure he survives. Hey, you still there on line? Well, in that case,
I’ll pay him a visit too. That won’t be needed. We’re too busy.
And visitors aren’t allowed either. I’ll come and meet you in the evening.
– Alright. Sounds fine. Hey, Chaithu. How come you are here?
– Hi! I’m on my way to meet Chandoo. So, I’m waiting for a cab.
– Even I’m going to meet him. I’ll give you ride. Alright. Thanks.
– Never mention. Let’s go surprise Chandoo.
– Sure. Chaithu, consider yourself lucky
that Chandoo fell for you. Chandoo is the modern day
Satya Harish Chandra. I wonder how he manages
to speak the truth always. At times I’d lie, but he’d never.
– Yeah. That’s right. Chandoo bro.. Bro, you are here?
– I’ve a surprise for you. I don’t want any surprises.
I was too drunk last night. It is Chaithu’s birthday today
and I forgot wish her. I was scared she’d chide me.
So I told her you met with an accident. You too follow the same script.
Make sure she doesn’t see you. Get in. I’m sorry. Don’t even try
to contact me ever again. Come in. Come on in, my dear friend.
– Let me go wish her on her birthday. Each time I get drunk,
I end up sending girls random texts. That’s why they say, ‘watch your step’.
– Well said, bro. What are you doing?
– I’m starting the bike. All three of us are drunk
and traffic cops in Hyderabad are too strict. We’ll leave the bike here
and take a cab. Trust me, this is a better idea.
– You’re right. Guys, why fear
when I’m here? We fear because you’re hear. Trust me, bro.
I’ll drive safe and take you all home. If some cops picks us up,
I’ll get us out in minutes. Knock some sense into him.
– Sense and him? No way. At least, give me the keys.
I’ll drive. Stop right there.
– You need a lift? Can’t you see, there’s no place? You are riding triples.
You also seem drunk. Neither are you wearing helmets.
I’m sure you wouldn’t have license either. Why do you care, like you were a cop?
– Of course, I’m a cop! Explain yourself to the officer.
– Don’t worry, guys. I’ll be back in a moment. Accept some cash and let us be.
– Try bribing the officer, you jerk. Sure. I don’t mind.
– We’ll have to seize your vehicle. Don’t push me around.
– Sir, he is drunk and has no papers on him. You think he’ll talk his way out.
– Doesn’t seem like it. What’s the rule you broke?
– I was riding without a helmet. Pay him the fine then.
– I don’t have any money on me. Well, if you have no money and still break rules,
you should atleast be able to sweet talk. Look how I’ll sweet talk my way out.
– He might just talk his way out. Step aside for a moment, please.
The point is, my boys are drunk and.. Don’t get physical. Let’s converse.
– Show me your license if you’ve got one. Sure, I got license.
See, conversing helps solve problems. Did you just bribe me?
– Guys, I’m killing it here. You’ve got no papers on you.
And to top that, you’re drunk. And you try to bribe me
with Rs. 10? I’ll see to it that you’re locked forever.
Get his friends here too. Let’s lock these three up
and beat them to pulp. ‘This is the place
from where the Ram Sethu begins.’ Too bad he is right here.
I must evade him at any cost. Hey, you.
– Yes, dad? Today is Sunday.
Where are you headed with that book? I’m going to JD’s place to study.
– To JD’s place? Yes, dad,
– Give me his contact number. H-His number doesn’t really work. So..
– Cut the crap. ‘That frame means a lot to me.
And you broke it to pieces?’ ‘Of course, I would,
for you took me for granted.’ Hey! Who is it?
– JD, I’m Babloo’s father speaking. Y-Yes, tell me, sir.
– Is Babloo at your place? ‘I guess he is out with his girl.’
Yes, sir. He is here. Is it? What is he doing there?
– He’s been studying hard since morning. I see.
– Shall I pass him the phone, sir? Don’t disturb him. Let him study.
– He’d be glad to talk to you, sir. Your dad is on the line. Yes, dad?
– What are you upto, son? I’m studying, dad.
– Is it? Alright, keep studying. Well..
W-Well, dad.. It is JD.
– Turn on the loud speaker. So, you are out with your girl
so early in the morning? W-Well, JD.. Perks of having a girl friend I guess. Next time you take her out, inform me.
You’re dad calls me up and bugs me Having good time?
– JD, I’ll call you back. Like I care. While coming to my place,
get a case of beers. And also two packs of smokes. Get me the ones I smoke.
Not the ones you smoke. Alright then, have fun.
Let me know if you get some action going. I-I’ll call you back.. I thought you guys study hard.
But all you do is booze, smoke and get girls? How dare you, you bloody..
– Dad, I don’t even know that guy JD! P-Please hear me out, dad.. You too would want to help out your friends..
– Never trust him. Never trust him! Hey, bro! How are you doing?
You’d do great as I got screwed, I guess. My intentions were honourable, bro.
It is just that it backfired. So, people,
if you could relate to this video Where is the other guy?
– He is busy right now. Shall I say something now.
Hit that thing really hard. W-What are you..
– I meant the bell icon.