– Is this a graphic tee? – Oh my God. – There are not many things I hate. Graphic tees is like the one, I’m getting angry. – In and out.
– I understand there are real problems in the world but (upbeat music) – I’m Sheridan and I am six feet tall. – My name is Lindsay and
I’m 5’10, 5’10 and a half. – Being tall is great
when you’re at a concert, you can always see. No one loses me in a crowd anywhere. But in terms of shopping and
finding clothes that fit, it can really suck. – I think growing up
in was way worse for me because nothing would fit me. – I really like shopping
online for clothes. There just tends to be more options, both for tall people and plus size people. – I’m one of those people that
loves shopping for myself. At the same time I wish someone
could just hand it to me. Today, I’m gonna be trying
style boxes for the first time. – They send you the clothes
and you don’t pick them and for someone who has
extreme control issues, it’s probably gonna keep me up at night but always up for a new experience. – I’m really looking forward to just getting something new to put in my closet that I wouldn’t pick out for myself. – We’re gonna be trying
three different style boxes. The first one is called Wantable, the second one is called Stitch Fix and the third one is called Le Tote. You know it’s classy cause
it’s a little French in there. – Wantable, I like that name. – [Sheridan] Edit your
look, love your style. Get seven premium, handpicked
pieces to try before you buy. So this is not a choose
your own one, okay. You get five days to try
everything on at home. – I feel like I’m either
teen or like, night owl. This is like really forces you
to think about what you need. – I’d say I’m more of like a Meghan Markle than a Kate Middleton and this seems to kinda like, cover that. – Alright, Stich Fix, let’s get started. – [Sheridan] A personal
stylist will curate five pieces for you. Buy what you love, send back
the rest, love your look. Sounds easy enough. – Ooh cool, a quiz! Do you enjoy shopping? Yes! How much effort do you spend on your look? Tons. Do you like to experiment with new styles? Yes. Oh that was it, that was three questions. Wait, do they know me based
on those three questions? – [Producer] They know you so well now! – Why can’t you just
like add clothes to a box of exactly what you
want? (record scratches) Okay, Le Tote. Wear all the clothes you
choose with no commitment. Wear as long as you want then
return with prepaid shipping. Customize your look to fit your agenda. You decide what’s in the
box!, I like that, yay! (applause) – [Lindsay] Ooh, jumpsuits,
I’m really excited. That’s like my dream just to
be surprised with a jumpsuit. Alright, so I’m gonna finish
putting in all my information. I’m gonna give my life to them and trust that I’ll get
some cool stuff out of it. – I’m excited, I’m nervous,
I’m mostly nervous. We’ve gotten all our boxes. We’re gonna open them up. I feel like nothing good ever
comes from ordering online and then hoping it fits. – I have low expectations but I’m excited because it’s clothes and I love clothes. – Very true. So the first one we’re doing is Wantable. We ended up not being able to
try on our clothes right away and they actually let us
extend having our boxes before we had to return
the items, mad props. – Yay customer service!
– Oh, we got the same quote, “Beauty begins the moment
you decide to be yourself”. – That is great.
– That’s beautiful. – I love that. Is that just a regular t-shirt?
– A t-shirt! – Wait, what does the front look like? – It’s literally a t-shirt.
– I loved how soft everything was. – A soft fabric for
her soft body (laughs). – Is that the front? – Oh no, I guess it’s like a deep v. – It’s like a back– – No, this is the back.
– It’s not necessarily about having a look.
– It’s more about finding those items like remix items already in your wardrobe. Ooh, I love this. This is so me.
– Wait, is this a dress or is it just a giant t-shirt?
– Is this a graphic tee? – Oh my God. (groans) Wait, I think this is the
box where I was like edgy. This is, everything I got has holes in it. – It’s like rocker chic. – Okay, that looks small. – It looks a tad bit tiny. Oh, it’s a wrap dress. – You don’t like wrap dresses, do you? – I just personally feel like
a lot of times plus size lines totally rely on wrap dresses. They’re like, we don’t
know how to put a zipper on a plus size dress, – So, here you tie.
– Let’s just make it, yeah. – Here’s your waist (camera clicks). – I feel great.
– I don’t. what is happening? – I don’t know but I’m
gonna make you take it off. – I feel like I could fan it. – Let’s try this, flash dance but, 2018. Oh, both off the shoulder. – Wow, am I on Project Runway? Oh, Fashion. – This would fit me. Go take it off, I wanna try it on. If I fit this medium,
the wonders it would do for my self-esteem. Little tight on the arms. Not the Sisterhood of the
Traveling Pants moment we thought this would be, I give up. (camera clicks) – [Sheridan] So this is
the sweatshirt we weren’t quite sure what it was. – Wait, it’s like a back.
– A deep v. No, wait, no, this is the back. I feel like classy ass
ballerinas wear this around. – You know what, what would
it look like if I did it the other way around?
– Try it. Ooh, I like it like this too. – You can wear it both ways!
– Two for the price of one. (camera clicks) – [Sheridan] I’m looking
at the side of my sleeves. – Okay, mine, no. – See, I like yours and you like mine. – Sheridan, this color looks great on you. – Yeah, I just feel like prettiest
jouster you ever did see. – No!
– Something about the sleeves. – You need to like, do a little tucky. – Oh wow, this changed everything. – Okay, shut up. – [Sheridan] Do I look like the coolest mom at the PTA meeting? – Yes. You do. – I will say, super stretchy and comfortable.
– Everything is very stretchy. – Like I could just squat, oh yeah. I really like the jeans and
I really like the t-shirt. – This hole right here is very close to being over my nip.
– You’re welcome. (camera clicks)
– Ooh, Sheridan! Oh no me, what is this shirt? – Why are you upset just
because you have to go do magic at a little kids birthday
party right after this? Jazz hands. She’s gonna mime her
way right out of here. I don’t hate this. If I was the kinda person
that went dancing, maybe, but like, it’s not really me. – I think you look hot though. – Thank you, I do.
– Really hot. – Ole, if I were to grade this
I’d give it like an A minus. – As far as fashion goes, I’d give it a C. – Sometimes people want
basics and good stuff that’s like, quality,
reliable and this delivered. Let’s call this the
not-so-basic bitch box (meowing) Next was Stitch Fix, why is your box bigger? I know they say size doesn’t matter but–
– Stitch Fix felt the most personal out of all of them. They wrote us a note. They looked at my Instagram. They were like this is your style. This is what I think you
would look so good in. I actually felt like I
had a personal shopper. Wow! – Oh my God, this is
like Lindsay’s dream top. – But, these shoes though. – Oh, wow! Hallelujah, ooh, toothpick skinny. I have a feeling I’m really
gonna like these but– – I feel like you own those.
– Knock on wood. I might own these but,
like not as nice quality. – Alright.
– Alright. – We got a sweatshirt. I like my faux inspirational
sweatshirt, adventure. But that dress. We need to talk about this dress. I mean ignore it and pretend
like it never happened. – I look at my box and I think Lindsay. I look at Sheridan’s box
and I think not Sheridan. That’s for like literally a 50-year-old.
– Yeah. – Bohemian woman, who’s fashionable – Not me.
– But, just not Sheridan. – [Sheridan] I don’t feel my best. Also, the way these
jeans are hitting like, – I know.
– I wanna pull them up but they don’t wanna go all the way up. – The jeans are good.
– Great wash. – But I do wish they were
like, a little bit higher. They hit in the middle and
it’s really uncomfortable cuz they slide down.
– Well, they look great. – I like the body suit the best I think. What’s funny about this
shirt is it’s ironically, this is not an adventurous t-shirt (laughs). – It’s really comfy, I will say that. The shoes are not your favorite. They’re not the worst. – They are not the best. – So, let’s talk about good stuff. – Okay.
– This top I’m obsessed with. I hope you love it because
I really, really love it. – It’s very fun.
– It’s just so chic. – It’s so chic.
– It feels so luxurious. – I wouldn’t wear this with jeans. You know what this would
look good with is like, my leather skirt.
– Everything. I want it, give it to me (Lindsay laughs). (camera shutters) – Cool, I like mine.
– Shh, this is a library. Please don’t raise your voice. This pattern is aggressive
and I’m pretty sure I specifically said I don’t
like a lot of patterns. – Yeah, and the necklace is just so aging. You know what, the only thing
that’s saving this dress is your hot bod.
– Yeah, people tell me that all the time. – I love this.
– I love this. This is more my style. I just wanna steal all your clothes. I feel like the part in a
superhero movie right before she like, rips off the
really aging, old outfit to reveal the hot,
superhero bod underneath. I wanna show that. – This is Princess Diaries pre-makeover. – Oh God. This put me in the red Sheridan state. I’ll be fine. Just give me a second.
– Oh wow. I think this box just was
totally for the wrong person. There is definitely things
in mine I would totally keep. Which I think is great.
– Lucky you. – I’m so sorry Sheridan, it’s okay. (Sheridan imitates crying) – Big mama got the big one this time. – And lil mama got the lil one. – I believe this is the style
box that we got to swap out items we did not like and
swap in items that we did. – It is cool that they gave us the option to see what was in the
box before we got it. – Basically, if this doesn’t
work it’s our damn fault. Let’s see, welcome to the Le Tote. – This looks so different. Oh it’s like a slouchy jumpsuit. Oh my God, it’s so small. Oh my God, it’s so small,
why is it so small? – I just might see your cooch. I have been waiting for
this day for so long. (cat meowing)
– You’re welcome. – A turtleneck dress. It looks a little tight and with my boobs you’re gonna be seeing
some of my cooch too. – Yeah, baby! – And I have not shaved
since the Civil War so (record scratching) enjoy the sights. – Isn’t it cute? – Yeah, I was just about to say that. – No you weren’t. – The photo made it look
like more of a jacket and this is definitely a sweater. – Maybe it’ll look
structured when you put it on cuz it definitely has the ruffles.
– I’m down for this. Yes, I needed some good news. And my last item is a bohemian style purse that I never thought I would be into, but you know what, I saw a
photo and I was down for it. I’m about to break human decency laws. It’s supposed to be a dress. – Really?
– It is more of a shirt. – Wow. – This would be great for
like, Lana Kane cosplay from Archer but, other than
that I don’t think I should be legally allowed to wear
this cuz my crotch is out. – I’m very surprised at this. – Love that dress and it fits really well. It’s so chic.
– Wow, and like, if I want (enchanting music) – Oh! Boom.
– Mind blown. I am red, I would probably wear it with like, my van shoes and make it more like, chill-looking and not like dress it up. – I just tried to make this
crossbody and it didn’t work. – That was a bad mistake. – This is so close from
being like a wedgie. – Wedge city bitch. – It’s almost there but it’s not. – It’s a very classy sweater. – It is, you look like a business woman. – Oh my God, thank you.
– You’re welcome. (camera shutter) (upbeat music) – Wait, I love this.
– I love this jacket. – Also, we kinda match. – Oh my God, people say when
you find the one you just know. – I’m into this, I would
totally wear this out. (imitates howling) I don’t have anything like it which is what I like about it. – Cruel Intentions chic. – Well we both found something
we liked in the same time. – This is my new favorite jacket so– – This is my new favorite going out dress. – Boom, you know what, you
gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you find that prince or princess. Le Tote, more like le great. We both really liked this
box but we also admit, we had a hand in choosing the items cuz we were able to swap out some stuff. I do appreciate how the other boxes I had to get out of my comfort zone and being tall, as you know, can be difficult to find clothes. It’s really nice to
kinda take a little bit of the guess element
out of it and be like, yo, my height is your
problem now, style box. Go for the gold. – If you love surprises
and you love gifts, it’s such a treat. It’s funny because even
the clothes I really liked out of everything else,
it still didn’t feel completely love because I
didn’t pick it out for myself. – But here’s the thing, there were items, like that dress you love, the velvet one, when you saw it you were like nah, and then you put it on and
you were like hell yeah! You might have never tried
that on if you didn’t have someone else choosing that for you so– – So true.
– Boom. Sometimes we gotta give up
a little bit of control. – It was very fun.
– Yeah. – I loved doing it with you, Sheridan. – Oh my God, I love you too.
– We need to shop together more often.
– Shop. – So you might have noticed
Boldly is now As/Is. – But don’t worry, you’ll
still get all the same awesome content you used to. – Plus even more new great stuff. – Click to subscribe.
– Do it! – Yeah!
– Right there! – Click it! (gentle music)