[MUSIC PLAYING] Oh! [GASPS] Oh! [GASPS] Oh. Oh, she’s in love. In love with that. She’s in love. I love everything about it. Everything about it. If you can do this
all in white– – It’s so funny–
– Yes. Oh, my god. –because you guys have
very different tastes. Oh, my god. How do you feel? I’m a little hesitant
about the bottom. See, and I love it on you. I think it’s gorgeous. Yeah? OK. You ready to show them?
– Yeah. I want to see what they say. Let’s turn you around. So this looks so much better. I love this dress. I love every single
thing about this dress. In white. There’s just something
about this dress that’s just screaming, wow! to me. I don’t– I’m not
huge and crazy– – She doesn’t love the bottom.
– –of the bottom. – OK.
– Really? Yes. I feel like it’s
a little chaotic. In the first dress, you know,
you had the seamless lines– OK. –and it was
more– this seems– it doesn’t have– I don’t know. I get what you’re
saying about the bottom. I love the top.
– The back is beautiful. The back is perfect. I love this dress. I love the beading on the back. I love the tulle. I believe all three
of us love this dress. But Becca didn’t like it. So– OK. We– we– I think we need
a little time out here. OK.
– OK. Take a deep breath, ladies. Just a little out. [LAUGHTER] I am hearing you guys. I hear you. Are you hearing her? She don’t like it. And what is– – [LAUGHS]
– OK. What is she saying? Selective hearing. You like the top. It’s just the bottom
she doesn’t like. But we do love this one. I’m not feeling that
you’re loving this dress. Me neither. I’m a little hesitant
about this one. Everyone loves the dress. And now I’m so confused–
more than ever– because I don’t love
the dress, and they do. And the dress that
I liked, they don’t.